Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 4:12:11 AM EDT
I would like to get Firefly to you so you will have a chance to watch it before the movie, Serenity, comes out. I know you are gonna go opening day to see it!

So, you wanna give me an address, meet somewhere, go shooting...hey, I know, we can get together and watch all four DVDs and have a Firefly party, it'll be 'shiny'! I can wear my Reaver costume and maybe you can give me some pointers! Golly, that would be swell!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Hahahaha.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:13:36 AM EDT
[#2]
What? I didn't say POST your address...you can IM me with it. You never come to shoots or shows anymore...we miss your charming personallity...wait, I think I am confusing you with someone else...scratch that last part.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:26:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What? I didn't say POST your address...you can IM me with it. You never come to shoots or shows anymore...we miss your charming personallity...wait, I think I am confusing you with someone else...scratch that last part.

As a matter of fact, I very recently made a shoot with Atrain and Bookie...  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I watched the first two discs. Definately worth the watch.

Best scene so far is the "I'm going to hunt you down..."
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a matter of fact, I very recently made a shoot with Atrain and Bookie...  

ohhh-kaaaaaaaaayy. That's nice. Did your better half make it? I meant to tell you to tell her hey, but I didn't want to refer to her as Ms.the_reject. Sounds degrading or something.

Speaking of degrading, has anyone seen/heard from s0ulzer0 lately? I haven't been abused lately.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:26:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I watched the first two discs. Definately worth the watch.

Best scene so far is the "I'm going to hunt you down..."

I prefer, "I'll be in my bunk".  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top