Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2005 4:34:04 PM EDT
Ok where's a good place in Gwinnett area to pick up some reloading supplies.  Granted I'm pretty much set up from the guys at The Reloading Bench, but I'm missing a few things, and I don't feel like driving all the way up to Nashville, TN or Waiting till the next show.

Three primary things needed:

Dillon Case Lube

55 grain .223 bullets

Winchester Small Rifle Primers
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ok where's a good place in Gwinnett area to pick up some reloading supplies.  Granted I'm pretty much set up from the guys at The Reloading Bench, but I'm missing a few things, and I don't feel like driving all the way up to Nashville, TN or Waiting till the next show.

Three primary things needed:

Dillon Case Lube

55 grain .223 bullets

Winchester Small Rifle Primers

David's Gun Room is the only one I can think of. They can get very pricey too.
Do a google for hi-tech ammunition and look for the M193 - 55gr. FMJBT.                                                                                                                                        

I think it goes for around $110.00/3k.    
I like the one shot case lube.

ARH

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#2]
You can order case lube and bullets online from places like MidwayUSA.com.   Primers are cheaper to get locally as you would have to pay a f#$%ing Hazmat fee to have them shipped on an online purchase.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Buy in bulk!  I like the 8 lb tub of Accurate 2230C, excellent for 55 grns also.  Winchester small rifle primers are my favorite too.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Or try Bass Pro Shops. Primers are cheap enough (around $1.10/100)

They should have 55gr.FMJ's but I'd call first.

For case lube, they probably don't have Dillon, but they have Hornady One shot which works great and easy to clean up.

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Bass Pro Shops and Davids Gun Room are your best bet in Gwinnett.

FYI, I have a whole box of Winchester Small Rifle primers if you want them. I bought them in a pinch when I couldn't get the CCI BR Primers I normally use.  I found that they don't give me the best groups and the velocity deviations were higher so they just sit on the shelf. I might even have a bottle of the Dillon case lube you can have also (I prefer Unique).
I'm in Snellville but work in Lawrenceville. PM me if you want them and we can arrange to get them to you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:29:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I appreciate all the help guys.  I picked up some primers and lube at Bass Pro this morning.  They did have bullets but no 55gr fmj, and the 55gr stuff they had the prices weren't all that great etiher.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#7]
For 55fmj's I'd check Miway. I bought 1,000 for around $38. last year. The were winchester.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
For 55fmj's I'd check Miway. I bought 1,000 for around $38. last year. The were winchester.

Delta, you need to get yourself a C&R, Midway gives nice discounts to C&R holders.

Remington 55gr FMJ's - box of 1000
dealer price $33.83
reg. price $38.09

Winchester 55gr FMJ's out of stock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top