Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2005 4:12:56 PM EDT
Thought some of ya'll might be interested?

Just got a flier in the mail that Jerry Miculek will be at Autreys Armory tomorrow and friday. Demonstrating S&W revolvers on the range (speed shooting). Doesnt list times so i'll call them tomorrow. Also S&W's on sale.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
It's listed on their website.

Thursday 11am-6pm
Friday 11am-5pm

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#2]
tag

ARH

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 3:28:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn he's fast!

Was alot of fun watching him demonstrate several different revolvers and semi autos. Real nice guy to talk to as well. Very informative. You should definetly go check it out tomorrow if ya get the chance.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I could go and check it out.  BTW did you get a chance to ask his opinion on the Wilson Combat reduced trigger retun springs for the J/K/L frame revolvers?  If you didn't can someone who's going tomrrow ask him?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 3:36:54 PM EDT
[#6]
didnt specificaly hear that question asked but he did state that trigger return was more important than trigger weight.

Although his S&W 1911 was pulling at about 1 lb.!

I'll give Dustin the store manager a call here in a little bit and get him to ask that tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks shortbus
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top