Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 9:45:26 AM EDT
Our 6 year old had his surgery Friday morning. Everything went fine, and the Doctor is really pleased at his progress in recovering. He's already complaining about the tubes, needles, and such, and nagging us about going home.

Just drove back to Rome from Chattanooga, where he had the operation, to check on the animals, mail, etc, and thought I'd share the outcome w/y'all; and also to thank everyone for their good wishes, and kind comments.

We're staying at the home of my pediatrician brother in law, up in Chattanooga; who would have a bird if I used his computer to post on a "gun" web site; so this is the first chance I've had to let y'all know how it turned out. We should probably know when the boy is going to go home by Tuesday or Wednesday, and I've got to be back at work by Wednesday anyway,  so I'll be back on the site by mid week.  'Till then, everyone take care
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Great to hear.  Our prayers are still with you and your family.  Hope for a speedy recovery.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:06:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to hear the good news about your son. I hope his recovery is fast and well.

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the update!  I am glad he is doing well, and will continue to pray for him!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
That is really great news! Keep us updated!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Great news shamayim.

ARH

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Outstanding news!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#8]
That's great news!

Try to get some rest. I know you need it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Great News!!

We'll keep him in our prayers.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#10]
that's fantastic to hear.  Our prayers are with you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top