Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 8:31:08 AM EDT
Well they caught Brian Nicholes this morning and had the camera on the SUV all the way somn the Highway. Reminded me of OJ in the Bronco.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#1]
They took him first down I-85 South to the FBI headquarter, then they took him to City Hall East/Atlanta PD, then to the Richard Russell Federal Building.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Chickenshit should never have been taken alive. Now we have to pay for his upkeep the rest of his life.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I figure with the publicity and severity of his actions, he'll get executed, and it SHOULD be carried out by week's end- I mena he has no basis for a retrial, but in reality, we'll pay to waste food on the worthless flesh for the next many years.

I sure wish they'd reinstitute firing squads for the sake of efficiency and economy.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#4]
He should get a fair trial, followed by a summary execution by hanging.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:51:15 AM EDT
[#5]
yea, try hanging a black man in Georgia. I say they should have shot him on site.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:16:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Even with GA's Unified Appeals, he'll be around at least 10-15 years, unless the Feds can get something done quicker.  There are no circumstances where the anti-capital punishment airheads will give up.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top