Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2005 5:42:02 PM EDT
Anyone else get out and have lunch on a deck someplace?  Today was perfect, went to Don Pablo's n pigged out. I dont think they were expecting anyone to want to sit outside but they let us. There was a step ladder laying next to our table -- 3 Dollar in buckhead is also nice on sunny weekends but did nt feel like making the drive.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Yo dawg! Glad to see you here. I had lunch with some ARFCommers but we sat inside...Buses tend to ruin mexican food. Don't be such a stranger.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm hungry
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yo dawg! Glad to see you here. I had lunch with some ARFCommers but we sat inside...Buses tend to ruin mexican food. Don't be such a stranger.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I think the missus might have him chained to the bed.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]
It was a great weekend for me too!  Got in 3 games of racquetball at the gym, picked up my new Kimber Heritage Edition Classic Custom, and went fishing today and caught 25 big crappie.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It was a great weekend for me too!  Got in 3 games of racquetball at the gym, picked up my new Kimber Heritage Edition Classic Custom, and went fishing today and caught 25 big crappie.  

Pics of the Heritage man, pics.

ARH

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I went to the japanese steakhouse here, and tried to get back my ammo can from my cousin again.  We dont have a Don Pablo's here anymore, and I like that place.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:08:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:09:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I drank beer and assembled an upper.  I did look out the window a lot though.  

I drank beer and made more beer.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#9]
I sat on the porch, read a book, drank some beer.  Thought about hitting the range but I was too lazy.  

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I want pics of those fish!!!  CT we gotta get some fishin in. How is the Hootch for trouth this year?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Howdy to you Byte n Delta, yeah I been really busy! school n work aint no joke, takin all my time plus bein married, but thats the best part
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Careful we might get together a SAR to come and get ya.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Pics of the Heritage man, pics.

I would if I could...I blew all of my camera savings and then some on the gun, so I'm back to square one.  I can draw it for you though

Quoted:
I want pics of those fish!!!  CT we gotta get some fishin in. How is the Hootch for trouth this year?

Again, no camera  But on the plus side, I got an awesome new gun  I quit fishing for trout when I discovered striped bass.  Trout are too weak and too small...they do make good bait though
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Went to C.E. Saturday after the Wife got off work. Arrived about 2:00 P.M. shot pistols only. It was actually her idea to go. I had a couple of punk kids next to me shooting a 50 AE Desert Eagle and a semi Mak 9 at a target close enough to through your damn gun at and knock it down. His Desert Eagle kept jamming he said and wondered if I could tell him what was worng with it. I told his what I thought and had him on his way.He left shortly after that and the wife and I had fun shooting.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Oh, yeah, if anyone's interested, Adventure Outdoors still has another one of the Kimber Heritage Edition Classic Customs in stock.  It is used, but it would be rated "Excellent" on the NRA scale.  I've field stripped it also (when I was looking at the two of them) and all the parts are in excellent condition.  It is going for $749, cash or credit.  Just a FYI from one Kimber fan to another.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top