Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 7:27:41 AM EDT
Have you guys ever seen those oval bumper stickers that have some obscure meaning and you have no idea what it means?  Those things absolutely drive my wife crazy.  She literally wants to strangle people when she sees those.  It physically makes her MAD to see them and she wants to take a razor knife to people's cars and take them off.  Well, I ordered one of the 556 stickers from www.lifelibertyetc.com yesterday as a way to confuse the sheep.  I thought if they can have bumper stickers we don't understand, I might as well screw with them with mine.  My wife absolutely lost it when she found out I had ordered the sticker and planned on putting it on my truck.  She said and I quote, "I would rather you have a bumper sticker that says 'I sucked Ralph Nader's cock' than to have one of those on one of our cars."  That little lady cracks me up.

Here's the sticker:

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:31:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Gotta get the set.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:24:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:36:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's too funny.  After the story you told me and ARH, I'd be worried that she might kick your ass.  

I've got another one for you about her that happened just last night.  She does NOT like loud war/gunfight scene movies so I really only get to watch them when she's not home.  Well, she went shopping for my birthday yesterday (presents from the GA ArfCom crew are due tomorrow, friendly reminder), so she didn't get home until after 9PM.  I had my taster up for some Blackhawk Down so I threw it in the old DVD player last night.  Well, I had been on the phone with Jason280 talking about the upper he's buying from me and the Glock I'm trading out for his Beretta.  While on the phone with Jason280, I had gone up into our attic to look for the Glock box and the 10-round magazines I don't use.  I accidentally left the door to the stairs to the attic open in the garage and I had left the light on in the stairway/attic.  Well, when my wife comes home she sees the door open and the light on when she opened the garage.  Blackhawk Down was on the strafing scene where the Little Birds were smoking the "skinnies" on the rooftops and it was playing LOUD.  All she heard was gunshots inside the house.  She's got a Glock 26 with the 10-round magazine and a 17-rounder as backup.  She thought somebody had somehow gotten into the house through the attic and was shooting at me inside the house.  She had dropped her 10-round mag and swapped out to the 17-rounder.  She comes into the house with her "tactical" stance and starts clearing the rooms on the way to the den while she is screaming "Jason!"  I didn't hear her until she was in the den with me when I was looking partially down the barrel of her gun (she was not pointing at me, but she was ready).  She didn't come down from her adrenaline rush for an hour.  You've got to love a woman who instead of dialing 911 grabs her gun and is ready to come in blazing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's too funny.  After the story you told me and ARH, I'd be worried that she might kick your ass.  

I've got another one for you about her that happened just last night.  She does NOT like loud war/gunfight scene movies so I really only get to watch them when she's not home.  Well, she went shopping for my birthday yesterday (presents from the GA ArfCom crew are due tomorrow, friendly reminder), so she didn't get home until after 9PM.  I had my taster up for some Blackhawk Down so I threw it in the old DVD player last night.  Well, I had been on the phone with Jason280 talking about the upper he's buying from me and the Glock I'm trading out for his Beretta.  While on the phone with Jason280, I had gone up into our attic to look for the Glock box and the 10-round magazines I don't use.  I accidentally left the door to the stairs to the attic open in the garage and I had left the light on in the stairway/attic.  Well, when my wife comes home she sees the door open and the light on when she opened the garage.  Blackhawk Down was on the strafing scene where the Little Birds were smoking the "skinnies" on the rooftops and it was playing LOUD.  All she heard was gunshots inside the house.  She's got a Glock 26 with the 10-round magazine and a 17-rounder as backup.  She thought somebody had somehow gotten into the house through the attic and was shooting at me inside the house.  She had dropped her 10-round mag and swapped out to the 17-rounder.  She comes into the house with her "tactical" stance and starts clearing the rooms on the way to the den while she is screaming "Jason!"  I didn't hear her until she was in the den with me when I was looking partially down the barrel of her gun (she was not pointing at me, but she was ready).  She didn't come down from her adrenaline rush for an hour.  You've got to love a woman who instead of dialing 911 grabs her gun and is ready to come in blazing.

I bet the sex was awesome later?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I Know im in wrong state forum but dam that is scary sounding wife. Dont piss her off or
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I bet the sex was awesome later?

I don't discuss that kind of stuff on public message boards (but yes it was.)

Quoted:
I Know im in wrong state forum but dam that is scary sounding wife. Dont piss her off or

Believe it or not, she's never even been to the range to shoot.  She just has the proper mindset to defend herself and her hubby.  She's actually very, very sweet and innocent.  Well, she's sweet.

Edited to remove picture of wife.  She hates it when I post her pic online although she's a real cutie.

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You forgot to mention the disturbing part about you dancing around in your underwear.  I still can't get the image out of my head!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:45:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I've gotta meet her hahaha (laughing at the story about her coming in ready to blaze someones ass lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top