Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2005 6:56:32 AM EDT
I'm now officially an Associate Vice President (officer).  It doesn't mean more money right now, but it does give me an extra week of vacation which bumps me to 4 weeks per year.  It also gives me some stock options and puts me on a bonus program if the company decides to pay bonuses that year.

You may all address me now as Sir BigDawg308 or Your Highness BigDawg308.  You may carry on.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess that is better than my title of CEO.  All that gives me is more stress and responsibility.  I make my own hours and give my own vacations but to keep it running I cant take a 1.  If I go out of business I can not even collect unemployment even though I pay.  

Hats off to you SIR for finding out how to really do things!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Dear Sir,
Can you please let Jason off a little bit earlier, so he can go shoot with us?

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#3]
hahahhaa
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats BigDawg308.
I think your first action as VP is to issue a memo saying you have to go trap shooting at least once a week.

ARH

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Congrats BigDawg308.
I think your first action as VP is to issue a memo saying you have to go trap shooting at least once a week.

ARH

If you guys can give me a little more advance notice on the trap shooting, I can schedule an "off-site meeting" on my calendar (hint, hint).
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 2:29:47 PM EDT
[#8]
You guys don't shoot poor defenseless traps do you...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Good news there, I got the promotion to soon to be unemployed here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top