Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2005 10:51:47 PM EDT
Anyone going to the Eastman Gun Show at the Savannah Civic Center on 8-9 Jan?  I will most likely be there, and it would be a good rally point for some of the Savannah area ARCOM members.  Hope there is a good turn out.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll probably go to kill some time. What day/time you planning on?
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Myself and another member will be there on Saturday, most likely around noon.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:08:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there after 12:00 on Saturday with my son. I'll probably have a Winchester hat on.....
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:48:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I had something come up and probably won't be able to make it.

Archer2, sorry I missed you. Was hoping for an update on your A1 clone.

Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:55:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Directions from Augusta needed. E-mail OR IM me. Hope to go Sunday.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I went on Sunday.  I got 3 GI mags in the boxes for $36.  The guy had lots but I have 13 now so I think I'll quit with them.  I bought a SS swede bayonet for $30 for doing what with I don't  know.  I just thought that it was a nice piece (to hang on the wall?).  Maybe I'll use it for my truck gun since I work on Hunter and can't carry a gun to work.   It is stainless and made by Victorinox.

Oh and some .44 Magnum ammo from GA Arms.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top