Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 5:57:44 AM EDT
I know who will win the election.  I had a prophecy in a dream last night.  In my dream, I was involved in some conspiracy.  I was working along with some FBI or CIA agents, however, I was not one of them.  

At the latter part of the dream - I used a Glock with a hi-cap magazine.  That can only mean one thing - that Bush is going to win.  Because if it had been Kerry, I couldn't have had the hi-cap, since he would probably strip our second-amendment, God-given rights.

My prophecy will come true tonight - you'll see...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:22:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:39:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Dude, you are weird.  You're cool, but weird.  

What, you don't have any good dreams like that?  Dude you're missing out.  I was having a dream the other morning before I woke up that I was caught behind enemy lines during WWII.  I was crawling through a graveyard back to safety when I looked back and saw a German muzzle covering me from a window.  About that time my wife slammed the bedroom door - I nearly shit the bed thinking I'd been shot!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude, you are weird.  You're cool, but weird.  

What, you don't have any good dreams like that?  Dude you're missing out.  I was having a dream the other morning before I woke up that I was caught behind enemy lines during WWII.  I was crawling through a graveyard back to safety when I looked back and saw a German muzzle covering me from a window.  About that time my wife slammed the bedroom door - I nearly shit the bed thinking I'd been shot!

That's when I have my dreams as well...BEFORE I WAKE UP!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:57:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I meant right before I woke up for the day!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#6]
In your dream, did your ballistically fingerprinted Glock go KABOOM??????????????
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:56:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:46:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
In your dream, did your ballistically fingerprinted Glock go KABOOM??????????????

- Didn't get a chance to fire it, wife woke me up too early.  AGAIN!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top