Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 1:17:55 PM EDT
For my 556th post, I just got my Trijicon night sights in.

Anyone in Ma-eeyettuh or Alfuhrettuh area have Glock sight changeout tools?

Mike Benedict said he could do it but I don't know if I'll get back up to Jasper before the Super Dave class on the 13th.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
It hasn't KB'd in your hand yet??????
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:48:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Mike Benedict said he could do it but I don't know if I'll get back up to Jasper before the Super Dave class on the 13th.

Nyte sites, yup, I needs me some o' them too. Which did you get and where?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

shuddup you... This isn't the GD...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nyte sites, yup, I needs me some o' them too. Which did you get and where?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Express Police Supply online. I did call Hot shots in Smyrna, who didin't have any, and Adventure outdoors in Smyrna, who wouldn't pick up at the gun counter. Since I was in Philly at the time I didn't have a local option in that liberal shithole.

Do I need to buy a set of tools for the team??
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

G34 is the only Glock to fly. 18 rounds of 9mm hollow-pointy goodness through a 5" bbl with a 3.5# connector. 20 rounds if you get the +2's on your mag. Don't matter if opfor is wearing armor. Aim for the head.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Just fooling around a bit.  Had a G21 for a while, got rid of it because I didn't like/trust it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, you could always get one of these: .  C'mon, take one for the team.  I'm sure I'm going to need to use one when I start my 1911 build
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:52:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Just fooling around a bit.  Had a G21 for a while, got rid of it because I didn't like/trust it.

And you continue to buy that commie crap?!?! Do you think they know what quality control means?

We need a "ball bustin'" smiley!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I've got the Glock front and rear sight tools.  Put a set of Meps on my 21 with 'em.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:00:43 PM EDT
[#10]
B&B Outdoors in Roswell has the tool and they sell the nightsights as well.  In fact when you buy your sights from them they install them for you!!

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Clyde's armory in athens sells them for $65 installed.  or maybe it was 65 + 10 for install.  They were for the trijicon night sights.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#12]
you do know there's a glock factory in smyrna, don't you?  i think there's a whole bunch of people with glock sight tools in there.  they're really nice about taking care of people, just schedule an appointment.  they did a refurb on azalin's glock while we sat in the waiting room.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:01:56 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
you do know there's a glock factory in smyrna, don't you?  i think there's a whole bunch of people with glock sight tools in there.  they're really nice about taking care of people, just schedule an appointment.  they did a refurb on azalin's glock while we sat in the waiting room.

Sorry to beat this to death, but................................................................Nah better not do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top