Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 8:16:46 AM EDT
accountant 30309  aked me to help him cleanout the lake behind his house on fri. we got tired of using  pitch forks to remove all the leaves and pinestraw that had built up for many years blocking the gutter drains  . We came up with a solutin !  hook up his 10,000 lb. warn winch up to an old steel mounting bracket  while I stood on top of the bracket  to give it some wieght ( I am fatter , and it is his winch and truck) It actually worked .

So anybody need a lake dredged?

sorry no pics!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#1]
"Hold my beer and y'all watch this..."

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
that bitch accountant sat on his ass drinking a beam and coke and smoking a cigarette while operating the winch!  but it was fun , hell it beat the hell out of breaking our backs doing it by hand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top