Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 8:04:12 AM EDT
   I went to pick the now infamous ammo can from him thursday night , we went out for dirnk or twelvehim
 Had a good time anyway!

agian thanks for policeing the range Deltaair .
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Any buttcrack??

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, thanks for the invite!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would have paid big money to see that.  

Or atleast a few pics.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:34:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
   I went to pick the now infamous ammo can from him thursday night , we went out for dirnk or twelve. I dared him to get up on stage @ Woody's and sing , I wish I had kept my mouth shut . I have heard Ronnie Van Zant sing " Curtis Lowe"  Deltaair is NO Ronnie Van Zant!

Had a good time anyway!

agian thanks for policeing the range Deltaair .

Ahhhem....I didn't see you grow a set of cajones and git up there.  I have never held any misconceptions that I'll get a record contract.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#6]
hey that guy from american idol got one ..... steven huang, right ? hope springs eternal!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Atleast Im far away and I have a lack of places to make an ass of myself, if I didnt though Id go make an ass of myself once a month or so.

Not I just got to find where I put my 70s gear.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top