Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 5:21:41 AM EDT
Hey Guys,

I was going to post over on the EE but there's no need for what I'm looking for I don't think.

Book, feel free to lock this if I'm in violation of the CoC.

I need to get all the baby food jars anyone has.

I'm looking for the small ones with the rubber gasket deal inside for airtightness.

Let me know what you have... 25 jars gets you a free .50 cal ammo can while supplies last.

Face to face or at any CE shoot, I'll meet up with you just about anytime.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:41:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got an 8 month old at home.  I just called my wife and asked her to start saving jars.  As soon as we save up a few, I'll PM and get an address to send them, or meet you somewhere.

Jon
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:14:23 AM EDT
[#2]
WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM FOR? Or better yet...how many do I need to collect for myself?

Where is that tin foil hat smilie?!?!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:02:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I just thought it would make Tannerite more interesting

I'm looking to get about 150-200 of them, no more than 200 tops.

Keep your eyes out for the next GA Hometown Newsletter, I got some goin' on's comin' up!

Thanks bp14, keep me posted!!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Ours is just starting baby food but I will save the ones we have for you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dude, you want to put Tannerite in GLASS jars and shoot them???

Remind me not to shoot at your range.  

In all seriousness, you have no idea where the glass shards will end up.  Someone could very easily get hurt.

He was joking with that.  Right?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Got a 7 month old. I'll start stocking up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:13:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Dude, you want to put Tannerite in GLASS jars and shoot them???

Remind me not to shoot at your range.  

In all seriousness, you have no idea where the glass shards will end up.  Someone could very easily get hurt.

He was joking with that.  Right?

RIGHT!!!

I may look stupid but I did stay at a Day's Inn lately

you know In all probability the glass would shatter so fast that it would probably turn to powder instantly, that Tannerite is some fast burning stuff. Let's leave that test to the guy that "bumped his Bushy underwater".... what a tool.

Soon the great and vast gene pool will be slightly diluted, thank <insert diety of choice>!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top