Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2004 1:40:58 PM EDT
Dropped by the show in Cumming, and ended up coming home with an Aimpoint and a flip up rear sight.
She just doesn't understand my hobby.  Any of you guys have that problem?

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Every time I say I am going to quit buying stuff the wifes says "Why would you. I know how much you enjoy it.". I wonder how long it is going to last?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:56:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Every time...

j3_, you are my hero!

Oh, nice sights!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#3]
As long as the bills are paid on time, there is money in the bank, and you buy something nice for her every now and again why would she ever have a problem with you enjoying spending some money on your hobby?

Great picture, I love the contrast level. Specs on camera, lighting, effects?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:04:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Every time I say I am going to quit buying stuff the wifes says "Why would you. I know how much you enjoy it.". I wonder how long it is going to last?

OMG!!!! my wife told me that same thing today  

She just don't know about the COlt 6920 on order  now I dont have to worry about hiding it
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Dropped by the show in Cumming, and ended up coming home with an Aimpoint and a flip up rear sight.
She just doesn't understand my hobby.  Any of you guys have that problem?

woody.imgbay.com/AR12.JPG

No, your wife hasn't commented on any of my spending habits.........................
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
As long as the bills are paid on time, there is money in the bank, and you buy something nice for her every now and again why would she ever have a problem with you enjoying spending some money on your hobby?

Great picture, I love the contrast level. Specs on camera, lighting, effects?

She's just not a money spending person.  She doesn't have any hobbies, so she doesn't understand why i need to get something that i already have (like getting a scope when i already have one).  She never gets anything for herself, except clothes once in a while.  I wish she would spend money so i don't have to feel bad (i really don't, lol) for doing it all the time.

I thought the pic sucked.  Too bright.  I just sat everything on the back porch, and the light is too bright off of the concrete.  I'll take a better one later.  I just used a 2.1 meg pix Sony that i have had for several years.

No, your wife hasn't commented on any of my spending habits.........................

lol

What kind of rear sight is that and what's the Aimpoint model?

YHM -9680  YHM
Comp C
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:47:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the same problem with my wife.  She bitches everytime I buy something.  Only difference is she gets mad if it isn't for her guns.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
My wife encourages me to buy guns and ammo.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top