Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 6:43:56 PM EDT
OK, I know some of you guys have seen the debate between Wayne LaPierre and Rebecca Peters, many want to see it, and some have been living under a rock and have no friggin clue WTF I'm talking about  Well, for those of you that haven't seen it, but want to, I'll be bringing a few copies of it that I downloaded via BT on CD-ROM to the FOP shoot.  Yeah, I know most of us get angry as hell watching stuff like that (and want to shoot the TV) but it has to be seen.  "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"  Whoever's interested, please IM me so I can reserve one for ya
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#2]
ive got a copy of the file that I can put on one of my friends ftp server....but it cant be a public addy so I'll IM it to any of the GA hometowners...don't want to crash his server....let me know if you just want to d/l it
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ive got a copy of the file that I can put on one of my friends ftp server....but it cant be a public addy so I'll IM it to any of the GA hometowners...don't want to crash his server....let me know if you just want to d/l it

I would like to have it if possible

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#4]
ok the file is up on the ftp site now.  If you'll send me an IM ill send you the address if you want.  Please do not pass out because of bandwidth issues.  Dont want to crash my friends server.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if the "anti-guns" would freak out with this photo.    But, of course that for the "noble cause" (Holly Cruzade?) the means justify the ends?    Whores have more honor...

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/041016/480/ohgh12910162352

Edited to add:  that looks like one of the "evil semi-autos", isn't it?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top