Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 10:50:11 AM EDT
Guys I just wanted to pass this along if anyone is interested. My regular dealer - Autrey's Armory (770) 719-2454 in Fayetteville has just received a good inventory of new no ban Oly AR-15s in a light weight A1 configuration complete with all of the evil features for around $649.00 and also will be stocking the 9mm for around $749.00. My buddy who is the manager there said they were also getting in the OA-93's and a large inventory of RRA.

So if anyone is looking for a decent deal on a new AR in stock check them out. They are going to start stocking more parts and accessories as well. They already have decent stock of Sure Fire lights and hand guards as well as Beta Mags due in November.

Just ask for Dustin or Ben and tell them Chad sent you.

One more thing - they will be offering barrel threading soon .....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I was there the other day looking at their weapons lights.  I had to leave before they got ALL my money.

They are nice folks and keep good inventory.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I have known Ben the owner for a while now back when he ran Adventure Outdoors, he got tired of working for someone else and started his own business. He is good guy so I try to send as much business as I can his way as he has always treated me very good on my deals. Hell he even hired one of my best friends Dustin to manage it for him , the lucky bastard  - he finally got his dream job !
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Does he sell lowers and the general assortment of AR parts?  I'm kinda sick of all these "gunshops" around that treat ARs like a redheaded stepchild and ask me "what do you need that for, you can't hunt with that"  Asswipes!  Sure I can hunt with that  It would be nice to have another source of lowers other than just Smokey Joe's and GA Precision.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#4]
According to Dustin they will be ordering RRA strip lowers and possibly the OLYs. They did have a couple of Bushmasters a few weeks ago but they have been sold. I myself and Shortbus another member here have been talking to Dustin about stocking more AR parts. The biggest factor right now is Ben the owner. I think we have him convinced to start stocking more on hand as everything he gets in goes right back out the door.

I know right now he has the SureFire lights, SureFire rail systems, RRA M4 stocks, some ARMS mounts and sights, LEO mags, which are in stock now. I think the stripped lowers will be in within the next couple of weeks and also lower parts kits. Beta Mags are due in the first of next month and I think the pricing will be around $239.99 - 259.00 with loader/pouch. As soon as I hear more on the parts issue I will let you know.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Guys - if you can tell me what you would be mostly intrested in ??? lowers, parts kits, stocks, and other accessories ??? With a little feedback I can probably get them to start stocking more and it would be nice to have an affordable local option that is open 7 days a week and with a nice range ..
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:19:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I was there last night for the first time.  Nice store, and nice people working there.  I drooled over the aimpoints for a few.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, having mags (AR-15, AR-10, 10/22, pistol, etc) in stock (non LE marked, preferably) would probably be a great idea, especially if he can sell them for around $12.  The local ARFCOMers would make sure his stock gets rotated regularly  Lowers, stripped uppers, barrels, bolt carrier groups, LPKs and the like are all appreciated.  Also, some accessories like a couple Aimpoints, ACOGs, slings, etc are all welcomed.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#9]
They had some magazines in stock, stacked next to the ARs.  $18 each.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#10]
They had good prices on hicap 10/22 mags.

His AR mags are Brit Steel, at 18 each I had to pass.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:09:55 PM EDT
[#11]
He also has some LE only mags hanging on the wall that where not the Brits at 18.00 ea but I didn't catch the mfg. Right now I think they sold all of the Brit mags. They do have Aimpoints in stock both the M2 & ML2 as well as the ARMS 2268 mounts. I talked to Dustin tonight and told him that I was trying to get feedback from the local ARFCOMers so that I could see what would be feasible for them to stock at prices we all could appreciate as they are in business to make a little profit.

Maybe I can work something out with them where local ARFCOMers can get better deals so that they can turn inventory over faster. I regularly get deals due to the fact my best friend works there and I spend a lot of money there. I my goal here ultimately is to see if we can all benefit from a great group of guys @ Autrey's Armory and help a newly established gun shop expand their customer base.

Bottom line it would be nice to have local shop that caters to our hobby and not break the bank.

Also if any of you go down there let Dustin or Ben know I sent you from the ARF site..I just want to show Ben that there would be support from us local guys if the was a good/decent place to supply our hobby at an affordable price.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#12]
I will give them a visit and let them know where I heard about the store.

ARH

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:39:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Book,

Tell the truth, now.  You really got that "kid in a candy store" feeling once you were in the store and looked around a bit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:57:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Just curious, do they have an indoor range?  It would be awesome to be able to combine a range trip with a small shopping trip
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes they do have  an indoor range!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#19]
How long is their indoor range?  How much?  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
How long is their indoor range?  How much?  

www.autreysarmory.com/
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:04:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Whoa, cool stuff, indoor range, AR friendly and a website.  What more could computer savvy chairborne rangers ask for?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#22]
I am glad you guys got a chance to go down. I wished I would have known and I would have stopped in as well, but the wife has me working every day and night on a house we just bought to restore. I am going to be down there next week so I will check on the parts stocking issue and maybe some kind of deal for us ARFCOMers..

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:36:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:21:11 AM EDT
[#24]
I told them i heard about them from here (Georgia ranges thread).  One of the guys asked me where i had heard of them when i said i had never been there before.  He was wondering if i had seen one of their ads they had put out.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Dustin was Deer huntin! saturday lol

But they are really great guys down there.

Chad u aint got time to be playin online she's gonna beat your tail if u dont get that shower fixed!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:45:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, thanks for the reminder. I'm glad you guys got the chance to go down and check them out. Maybe soon I can get something worked out for us local ARFCOMers.

Shortbus - Oh by the way when are you coming to help with that shower  
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#27]
ohhh no brother you're on your own with that one! Not gonna be responsible when she cant take a shower!! lol

I will make sure your granite tops and tile floor in the kitchen is ready though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top