Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 4:42:30 PM EDT
Just in case you didn't know, the latest US hostage rumored to have been murdered today is from GA. His wife works for a local bank here in N ATL. Please keep his family in your prayers.

God, I am so tired of this. Forgive me for my thoughts. How much longer must we wait...........................................
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Until after the election. Unfortunately, politics is going to play a heavy hand in what we can do until after the election. Anything that is considered "rash" that Bush does now will kill his chances in November. After that, holy hell should rain down from the skies in Iraq.......

JMHO

archer2
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#2]
My roommate's girlfriend's sister works with the guy's wife.  When are we going to deal with these pieces of shit?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:41:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:48:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Guys - please don't take the intent of my post the wrong way. In no way do I make more or less out of the latest killing than I do of all the others. They all hurt. They all are without provacation or cause. They all, IMHO, are still without justice. And, finally, they are should enrage us and show us the true face of our enemy.

This one just hits closer to home. That's all.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:07:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope that our pres.  will take action as soon as the election is over.  If i know him like I think I do he will.  Lets put and end to all.  These people are sick, and there is no way of communicating with sick people.  They only understand pain and that is what we should give them.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hope that our pres.  will take action as soon as the election is over.  If i know him like I think I do he will.  Lets put and end to all.  These people are sick, and there is no way of communicating with sick people.  They only understand pain and that is what we should give them.  

agreed...but...
hows WORK goin babe?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
after the election it's going to be hell being a terrorist.

Actually, it should be open season on TERRORISTS  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top