Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 2:32:26 PM EDT
Well.............

jd1
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking about it....the wife is working all day so she can fund my trip, don't tell her though.  Where will you be leaving from?  I'm in Duluth.

Scot
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well.............

jd1

I was thinking of it myself.  Usually I attend the one's in Marietta.  But 75 is just right up the rd.  I a attend a big civil war show there in February.  Is that a good show?   I was thinking some of the "goodies" would be out now and a first chance to get them.  I think this is the first show since the end of the "ban".  

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Well if you do give in before trying one, I'd recommend a 16" flat top A3.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm coming from Ringgold.  This will be my first show here, but it's Eastman's so it should be good.

jd1
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Kennesaw and heading up.

Then swinging by Resaca to shoot a little while at John's Mountain. Nice backdrop for some shooting.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:03:52 PM EDT
[#6]
The challenge is to get into the show without accepting a raffle entry ticket.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well if you do give in before trying one, I'd recommend a 16" flat top A3.

I think I want to shoot one before hand for sure. hooter
Maxpain
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Just got back.  Not too great.  Mostly knives and pistols.  A few EBRs.  Prices overall were good but some were 10-20% too high.  Fairly small show.  It was worth the $7 for me and my son to spend some quality father/son time together and mom some time to herself.

There was a PKM on display as well as a demilled M60.  PKM guy had a dealer sample G3 as well as an Uzi and Mini-uzi.  

Not a waste of time but the one Eastman's had in Marietta was better.  I'll go there again if I really want to trade.  

There was one Storm in 9mm on hand as well as a Springfield SOCOM16, one AR18 (original), one Valmet M76 fixed stock, one Linda carbine, a rack or two of 1903 for super high prices.

I was really looking for a Saiga12 to trade my 1100 Remington for but there was not a one to be found.

jd1  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top