Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 6:57:41 PM EDT
Since the AWB has ended I am looking to build a couple of new projects. Can you guys tell me a couple of local good sources for AR lowers? I know about Hit and Run what other locals are there? I work at the airport and was hoping to find a couple of places that I could hit at lunch....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:05:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:06:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I plan on running up to Hit & Run , but I was also looking for other shops in the metro area that I can get to. I have a flexible lunch schedule so I can take a little extra time.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:19:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:18:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Adventure Outdoors don't carry lowers, though.  They have mostly complete guns in stock; they would have to order the lowers (as well as any parts you may want)
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:24:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Adventure Outdoors don't carry lowers, though.  They have mostly complete guns in stock; they would have to order the lowers (as well as any parts you may want)

I was there the week before last.  The do not seem to carry many AR parts, just the complete guns.  They have a ton of used handguns though.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:41:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Adventure Outdoors I shop at from time to time for 1911s but they aren't much on AR parts. Another member here had mention a store over off of Mt. Industrial. Does anyone know of a shop in that area with AR lowers and parts?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top