Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 11:51:17 AM EDT
guy only had a few rounds left and several people wanted to shoot it so i got a whopping 1 round off.  recoils bout like a 12 ga. shotgun.    it was bad about jamming, anyone here have any experience with one?   didn't someone in Ga. have an upper for sale.   several of the guys that fired this one said they would buy one.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I had one and sold it.  Mine never hung up but kicked like a freaking horse.  It got unfun after about 5 strait pulls of the trigger.  Just not my cup of tea.  but it was the mother of ARs and was cool to see 1/2 inch hole at the end of the barrel.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#3]
his mags had stainless steel followers, was shooting factory ammo.   we were shooting at an indoor range, required plugs and muffs.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:29:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I had one as well and sold it.  The novelity wears off after a little while.  Ammo is just about as expensive as a .50 BMG.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:23:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I had one jam with mine but I was testing it with an unmodified 30 roung mag.  I haven't had any issues with the factory mag.  Sure does kick hard.  I agree with vedubin01 about it being unfun after a few rounds.  I usually only bring mine to the range when my friends come with me.  If I had to do it all over again I would probably have bought an AR chambered in .308.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top