Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 7:34:17 AM EDT
I can't remember which one it was but I remember a local dealer had Mega lowers for around $90.  Does anyone remember which one it was?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Tommy at Ga Precission down in Forsyth.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:00:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  Did you buy any? Fit? Finish?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I was going to get one from him, because I don't live that far from Forsyth, but since I'm up in Athens at college I don't go home very often, so I just went up to Norcross and got a RRA stripped from the Gun Shop (i see why people call it Smokey's).  They were going for $99 but they raised it up to $109.  They were trying to get me to pick up a lower that was select fire, as tempting as it was, i had to pass.  The wallet had a little bit to do with that though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was going to get one from him, because I don't live that far from Forsyth, but since I'm up in Athens at college I don't go home very often, so I just went up to Norcross and got a RRA stripped from the Gun Shop (i see why people call it Smokey's).  They were going for $99 but they raised it up to $109.  They were trying to get me to pick up a lower that was select fire, as tempting as it was, i had to pass.  The wallet had a little bit to do with that though.

Thats where I normally get my lowers from.  I was just looking to get something a little different this time. I don't like to go there to much, not being a big fan of cancer and all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I wanted three Mega receivers from Tommy and he had to order them, but said they would be in last Friday. Turned out that they didn't come in, I guess, cause he hasn't returned my calls or my emails. I really don't what has happened to him. I received an email from him last Tuesday that he had them and holding them for me but then I received that email on Friday from him stating that they did not come in at all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Is Tommy still alive?  I've been trying and trying to call him to order some parts and ask when I can come down there and buy some lowers and haven't been able to reach him.  It was nice that we had a resource like that, but his telephone answering (or lack thereof) has been quite frustrating.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:53:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:38:26 AM EDT
[#8]
What does he charge for the transfer fee.  I want to get about 3 lowers but I don't want to pay a transfer fee for each one.  Tommy supposedly has them in stock so I was just going to run down there and pick some up.  What is the going rate on the stag arms lowers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top