Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 1:28:35 PM EDT
Hey I was wondering if any of the Georgia gang is come up to Knob Creek in October.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#1]
When is it, Im planning on Gunstock already.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#2]
It is on the 9th&10th of October.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Que es Knob Creek?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Que es Knob Creek?

Large machinegu (and other fun stuff) shoot

I might make it, I'll have too eee Im hoping to going to gunstock too, I dont know if I can make both.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry and I do not intend to hijack the thread but for those of you that can not travel up to Kentucky.......

The Alabama shoot is coming up on 10/30.  It is only about 2 hours from Atlanta and is alot of fun.  You will see alot of NFA stuff there too ( not nearly as much as Knob creek) but lot of stuff.  Unlike Knob Creek, you can get a spot on the line in Alabama.  It is a great shoot and an easy day trip.

http://www.subguns.com/boards/events.cgi?read=1276

FNGfromGA out

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:27:50 AM EDT
[#6]
3 big shooting events in 1 month.  Now I got to start planning to make atleast one.

Whos up for what?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:22:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Well going back home to GA. is kind of hard for me and going to AL. is a little hard we are supposed to take over DRB-1 so I guess it will be Knob Creek for me, but yeah that would be a hell of alot of trigger time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top