Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 5:03:57 AM EDT
right now looks like we will be OK in Brunswick.   lot of planning going on at work to evacuate if necessary.  filled up at a gas station near I95 yesterday and traffic was creeping in the northbound lane app. 20 mph.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:09:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:22:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
right now looks like we will be OK in Brunswick.   lot of planning going on at work to evacuate if necessary.  filled up at a gas station near I95 yesterday and traffic was creeping in the northbound lane app. 20 mph.  

I'm in Brunswick as well.  Looks like we get through it okay.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Any Ideas what it will be like tomarrow.  I have to pick someone up at the airport tomarrow then drive back. And being in SC I don't get how the traffic is there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:42:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Any Ideas what it will be like tomarrow.  I have to pick someone up at the airport tomarrow then drive back. And being in SC I don't get how the traffic is there.

No telling but 95 is still apparently at a crawl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top