Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 2:43:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I hear from him quite often, atleast  three letters a week.  He now understands what it takes to become a man, thanks to the Corps.  He is of excellent spirit and attitude and writes how he enjoys the training (I couldn't believe it too).  He's in 2nd faze now and next week is preperation (grass week) for the rifle range and I don't think he'll have any problem there.  One good thing is that he can see humor in the Drill Instructor games he and his platoon has to go through.  I'm looking foward to his graduation, 22 Oct.  It'll be nice visiting the island again.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:22:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top