Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2004 10:14:36 AM EDT
any of you guys familiar with a gunstore in norcross called "hit and run" according to quantico arms website they have an FFL on file with QA and id like to get in on the cav arms lower deal. i cant find their contact information online or in the phone book either.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
DvlDog,

E-mail "Jeff308". He uses Hit & Run and has had very nice things to say about them.

Accountant
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#3]
DvlDog,

Hit And Run Guns
Smoketree Shopping Center
4771 Britt Rd. Suite E-5
Norcross, GA   30093

email: [email protected]
Owner: Phil Thompson, 770 908 2425

Phil aka P.D., Chip, Darrin, and James.. all good people.

And I've been treated more han fairly as far as price and trade-in value.

Jeff
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Smoketree Shopping Center
4771 Britt Rd. Suite E-5
Norcross, GA   30093

You've gotta be shittin' me...  That's a bit ironic.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#5]
awesome info guys, thanks alot.   GA gang frickin rulez!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
awesome info guys, thanks alot.   GA gang frickin rulez!

Those guys at "The Gun Shop" are something else. Pretty expedient--I was in and out with a lower and background check in 15 min during lunch. Definately call ahead to get a quote. Phone price on lower was $99, store price $138.

The older guy (Pete?) was all about, "You guys are killing me on those lowers." LOL. I almost felt like countering with a joke about the Pope walking into a gun shop but thought better of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top