Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 4:14:53 PM EDT
With the long awaited sunset fast approaching and one more session of congress before this magical date, I thought i would remind everyone that they might want to write, call, fax, or email their congressperson one more time.  I have a stack of envelopes ready to go out tomorrow.  A letter for both of their offices (GA and DC).  Sorry to get all NRA on you, but we needs to be heard.

*public service announcement over*
lol

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I'm ready to remind them that I still vote too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]
+1

I doubt anything will happen in the 4 remaining working days of Congress but ya never know!

I'll be sending them out today and making some calls as well.... I'm in a squirrly mood today
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top