Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 9:05:39 AM EDT
My imprinted apparel company www.123-logos.com, wants to donate money to a U.S. Armed Forces type charity.

Does anyone know of any such charities? We already support and donate toys to the U.S.M.C. Toys for Tots program but would like other ideas.

Links/ideas appreciated....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
here you go buddy.... Warrior Foundation

my best friend's dad was in the 160th SOAR and died in a chopper crash. This organization has really taken care of him and his family. I've seen the effects of this group firsthand, and they're GTG.

Another friend and I were talking about starting a 501(c)3 organization specifically to generate financial aid for families of troops who deploy and lose income, be it a NG situation, or a wife or husband having to quit a job or reduce hours to tend to children, that sort of thing. Of course, we've got a ways to go as he's deployed and I've got a rather full plate of my own at the moment.

Any which way, thanks for supporting our troops and their families!!!

Agnew out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top