Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 8:51:00 AM EDT
once again, you guys make it hard for me by making me post threads twice...linky to the GD

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Byte,
You know you love the attention.And it runs up your post count too!

That said,
that bed reminds me of an old movie joke about Murpy beds where they fold up and trap you in the wall!

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, you don't get a post count like my just laying around being lazy...uh, wait...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Byte, its not that I don't leave the GA forum, its just I don't  want to have to wade through all the BS in general to get to something worth reading.  IE  blue purple streaked hair nympho slut trolls,  tinfoil hat threads,  and drama queen farewell posts.

ETA  catasomething corrected me on the hair issue.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I wasn't complaining...well, yeah, I was...but in a good way. It is always good to increase ones post count. I will take the duty of bringing you hermits the cream of the GD.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:51:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I wasn't complaining...well, yeah, I was...but in a good way. It is always good to increase ones post count. I will take the duty of bringing you hermits the cream of the GD.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Big job,but somebodies got to do it!
So you are going to be our Gen Disc filter.Man I hope I don't get asked to clean that grease trap!
I guess we could always feed him beer until he backflushes out all the posions!

I agree with geekdude about the GD!
I rarely go anywhere here but GA Hometown and the EE,with an occasional trip into build it your self and the ak forums (next project,after the awb dies and I finish the FAL and the AR 10).

Robert.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#6]
And all this time I thought I was the one who hid around GD or atleast from 12-6AM with Fri and Sats off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top