Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 8:50:02 AM EDT
Hey guys, just reporting in.  Nothing new nothing really going on.  Been working on the BMW some and almost got it to where I want it.  Still waiting on a good deal on some things.  But Ive been close on several but seems to always miss it by like minutes.  (Brad anything coming up?) Well just wanted to say hello from work.  So hope all is well and should be up there sometime soon and maybe for the weekend for a shoot.  Im guessing CE is out of the question!  Bastards!

Late

Gordon
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:13:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Gordon, glad you are doing well.
Let us know when you are coming back to town.

ARH

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Will do guys, I keep my head in here as much as I can but tied on posting a bunch.  As to the company goes, Im not quite sure, its been hurting this quarter.  Economy is been messed up for so long that people are gun shy (no  pun) and their holding money and construction start-ups.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Gordo!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top