Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2004 12:11:15 PM EDT
Or for that matter the GA filter?  I've got a NIB Colt 16-inch upper I need to post for sale and would rather do the sale locally.  Let me know.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The filter for the EE is toast.  GoatBoy will be fixing that in the near future (I'm told).  The alternative board was rendered inactive, so I killed the link.  Sorry.

How much you asking for the Colt upper?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, what's the price on that upper???? Pre or Post???
Bookworm doesn't need another upper.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Eat shit.  I just got my DD 9.5 FSP FF tube today (thanks EagleFirearms!).  I'm slowly collecting the parts for my next project.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a NIB Colt 16-inch post ban, detachable carry handle, M4 feed ramps (but not barrel profile) with carrier, bolt, and charging handle.  It actually belongs to a buddy of mine and he's looking for $525.  Post ban uppers are hard to sell right now with 4 months and 5 days left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top