Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2004 6:11:10 PM EDT
I own an answering service and my system was struck by lightning this afternoon. The one person who knows my system inside out and upside down(and could probably help fix it) is living in Stone Mtn. Ga. The problem is I have lost his phone # and I can't locate him. His # is unlisted. I do have some info on him: His name is Roger (  ) Fooks. (I have his middle initial, just didn't want to post his full name,) He is divorced. His new wife's name is Ruby, and she works as a teacher in Decalb Cty, Ga.  He knows the Telescan system inside and out.  If any of you guys can help me out, call Pam(CallGirl) @ 1-877-423-6200 or email either of us: [email protected] or [email protected]. Just mention "hessian-1" when you call.
Thanks
Hessian-1standing by!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 3:59:23 AM EDT
[#1]
No clue.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:31:53 AM EDT
[#2]
If he is in his mid 50's, online search popped him up.  They charge 10 bucks for the info, though.

Go to infospace.com and follow the links.

Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top