Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2004 4:24:50 PM EDT
Just some food for thought.  Perhaps, some of us Georgia boys can pool our money and rent a motor home or two (depending on how many are going), or at least motor pool to the ETH Gunstock happening.  October 15, 16, and 17.

Thoughts, please.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
You drivin'?  

Seriously, I might just be in for this.  I'd love to make it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You drivin'?  

Seriously, I might just be in for this.  I'd love to make it.

We could do the motor home thing or just convoy some cars and reserve rooms.  I'll drive if you have a strong heart, especially if I take the RX7 Turbo.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:00:07 AM EDT
[#3]
ARH, you readin' this?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:19:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:52:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought we had already discussed a party/camping/guns n' ammo RV.  I'd be up for chipping in when it comes time.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:08:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ARH, you readin' this?

Sounds good to me. We should check with the Bama Boys and see if we need to pick some of them up on the way.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 12:40:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Those 'Bama boys scare me.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top