Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 10:52:57 AM EDT
There is nothing more to this.

If you already know the answer please do not spoil it for the others. I will post the answer later.

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is nota trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right - including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to
be, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. Afew days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?
(Give this some thought before you answer)

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably because she wanted to see the guy again, and was hoping he'd show up at her sister's funeral?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#2]
DAMN, everyone be careful about dealing with the_reject.

Here is the answer pasted from email...

Answer:
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you. If you got the
answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off of my e-mail list unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice to you from now on.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not surprised.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn, it's been Snoped! Still interesting.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
My mom always said I was "different".
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My mom always said I was "different".

She meant "special".
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:00:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is nota trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right - including me.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to
be, that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. Afew days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?
(Give this some thought before you answer)

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I fail to understand what the point of this is, but I will byte.  It is obvious she wants to meet the guy at the next funeral she attends.

Guess I need to see what the right answer is.

The Azalin
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:00:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Probably because she wanted to see the guy again, and was hoping he'd show up at her sister's funeral?

This IS the answer.  the_reject is a psychopath!  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This IS the answer.  the_reject is a psychopath!  

Yeah, I even answered it right the first time that piece of shit e-mail made the rounds...  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:48:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Sweep, and you want me to go camping with you??  
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top