Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2004 7:38:00 PM EDT
check this out worth the buy and if you check the ammo section on this forum you will find a cupon for $10 off!

ammo for sale
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get the Federal AE 55grn FMJBT from Natchez for $50 a case cheaper, even with the discount.  I like the LC ammo, but not that much.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I've been selling it for $89 /500 rnds. I need to raise my price now.

Just rechecked the ad. I didn't see it is 62 gr. I've been selling 55 gr for $89.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You can get the Federal AE 55grn FMJBT from Natchez for $50 a case cheaper, even with the discount.  I like the LC ammo, but not that much.

I thought natchez wouldnt sell to people in georgia. Is this not the case?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i tried to order a bunch of 9mm from natchezss and the website said they don't accept orders from TN, GA or AL but they do sell to CA, NY, DC and MA.  how back asswards is that?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:58:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I called and asked them about it and they claim it is so they do not undercut their distributors, kinda makes sense but not if you are looking for stuff!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:57:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, you don't have a single friend in a neighboring state that will order ammo for you?

There's no such thing as a straw purchase when it comes to the sale of ammunition.  I've got a buddy that orders in bulk a couple times a year.  I just get him to tack on a couple cases.  We meet up for the next range day, and whalla, cheap ammo.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:31:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Did you look at the details on their site?  I like their description regarding this ammo, "Some of the SS109 M855 bullets have the distinctive Green tip markings, others have been cleaned..."

Sounds to me like somebody had the tumbler out.  I'd stear clear of this stuff unless they swear that it's in factory packaging.  Tumbled ammo is a no-no; tumbled rifle ammo is a BIG no-no.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:55:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Did you look at the details on their site?  I like their description regarding this ammo, "Some of the SS109 M855 bullets have the distinctive Green tip markings, others have been cleaned..."

Sounds to me like somebody had the tumbler out.  I'd stear clear of this stuff unless they swear that it's in factory packaging.  Tumbled ammo is a no-no; tumbled rifle ammo is a BIG no-no.

My friend, I was thinking the same thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top