Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 5:49:21 PM EDT
As I was quietly located in my private lavatory and having an after dinner, well, dropping the kids off at the pool, so to speak and enjoying the latest Shotgun News.  I hear this hideous high pitched screach with my name, my youngest daughter's name, our makers name, and the F word.  Yep, the F word, I knew something horrible had occured because I've never heard her say "that" word.  I could only imagine something drastic and hospital worthy.  As I pinched one in half and jumped to my feet with only a half wipe, I proceeded to high tail it (literally) to the den where this awful animal sound was coming forth.  When I arrived to investigate this scene I was met by my still screaching/cursing wife. I then find out that my child was not injured and not in dire need of medical attention, all her five years of life was standing there grasping a bottle of fingernail polish with my wife screaming "look what she did"!!!  She pointed to the brand new cherry (real cherry and expensive as hell) end table and leather sofa wich had these foaming white stains.  I almost said the F word too.  We have not had this furniture one week....one week.  I think I saved the sofa, but the end table will definately have to be refinished.  And I was suppose to pick up the glass tops tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
There are just so many things wrong with that story.

My wife spilled one of those damn oil-based air scent things on our cherry dresser.  Yep, ruined it.  I feel your pain.  At least my dresser was 10 years old.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, gonna have to match your:
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#3]
moral of the story:  glass topped table are tacky
LOL  just kidding
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top