Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2004 1:27:01 PM EDT
I am near Hot Shots in Marietta/Smyrna/Austel. Anyone (BraddD) wanna carpool or caravan?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought Bradd was riding his new pony to the shoot.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, Byte, I commandeered my car back from my mother, so I'm driving tomorrow, wanna ride with me?  

Ghost
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I would, but the little hump on the RAS 2 rubs my ass the wrong way.  

I'm in for a ride...whomever that might be.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 4:32:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey, Byte, I commandeered my car back from my mother, so I'm driving tomorrow, wanna ride with me?  

Ghost

IM sent...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would, but the little hump on the RAS 2 rubs my ass the wrong way.  

I'm in for a ride...whomever that might be.

So you want a ride huh? Well I guess...

I just blew off Ghost_Shooter, so I hope you are worth it.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Bradd_D, Ghost-Shooter seems to want to carry us to CE, waddya think? How much stuff are you schlepping tomorrow?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:07:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey Bradd_D, Ghost-Shooter seems to want to carry us to CE, waddya think? How much stuff are you schlepping tomorrow?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

2 hard cases, target stand, clay targets, and ammo can.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Well Ghost-Shooter, you got a big car and a good alarm clock? I just won't take all my toys.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Psss, that's nothing.  I fit six hookers, er, I mean, friends, in my car before.  Wasn't exactly comfortable, but, well...T&A for everybody

Ghost

Edited to say: Dang, ByteTheBullet, you are fast on the post.  How many toys you got?  There should be plenty of room, although some of the more "PC" gear might have to reside on the back seat to make room for the "not so PC" gear in the trunk.  So, I guess I'm going to be guessing your address, huh?  Hmm, time to call Ms. Cleo...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Psss, that's nothing.  I fit six hookers, er, I mean, friends, in my car before.  Wasn't exactly comfortable, but, well...T&A for everybody

Ghost

Edited to say: Dang, ByteTheBullet, you are fast on the post.  How many toys you got?  There should be plenty of room, although some of the more "PC" gear might have to reside on the back seat to make room for the "not so PC" gear in the trunk.  So, I guess I'm going to be guessing your address, huh?  Hmm, time to call Ms. Cleo...

Ok, Ms. Cleo...you've got IM...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#11]
What time should I expect the train?  Hey...uh...the car will make to the range, right?  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Now, just what's that supposed to mean?  My car runs...most of the time.  Ok, Bradd_D, are you going to tell me where we are going to meet, or am I going to have to call Ms. Cleo again?  

Ghost
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey Ghost-Shooter, you know everyone is gonna call you Ms. Cleo now...well, if I have anything to do with it.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:44:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Now, just what's that supposed to mean?  My car runs...most of the time.  Ok, Bradd_D, are you going to tell me where we are going to meet, or am I going to have to call Ms. Cleo again?  

Ghost

IM sent, pal.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh jeez.  I'm never going to be able to live this down.  And to think, I was starting to feel like I belong [>Q].  

Ghost

P.S. What time do you two characters want to leave?  We going to CB for some grub, right?  I guess we'll have to leave ByteTheBullet's pad by around 7:15 to be at CB at 8.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Now he is answering his own questions.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Yo, Bradd_D made the wonderful suggestion of meeting at Cumberland mall tomorrow, by the Sears Automotive Center.  See you there at 7.  

Ghost
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top