Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2003 9:50:16 AM EDT
I'm looking for a place in the SE (S Carolina, N Carolina, Georgia) to shoot defensive carbine competitions.

Kinda like IDPA, but for rifles.

Anyone know of any??
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#1]
River Bend has action rifle matches. 770.384.8581
www.rbgc.org/
Click shooting disciplines and then action rifle.

South River has three gun matches.  (770) 786-3752

www.southrivergunclub.com/  

I have not shot in either event so I can not tell you what they are like.
Have fun.

ARH
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 11:51:15 AM EDT
[#2]
South River has a 3 gun match every Quarter.  I think the next one is the third Sunday of Feb.   Usually its two stages of rifle.

I think Cool Springs Gun Club in Macon has a tactical match with rifles more often.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Garandman, I've been known to put on a tactical rifle match or two.

We're currently having some target stands made for reactive targets.  We have access to bowling pins and steel plates, and will be incorporating them into our matches.

The matches will be held at the Carolina Star Gun and Hunt Club.  We're shooting to have things ready to go around the end of January, first of February, and will probably be shooting bi-monthly matches from then on out.

Send me an e-mail: [email protected]
I'll put you on the list, and notify you of any upcoming matches.

I can also recommend the Ft. Benning CQB matches, as well as the FDCC matches if you don't mind the drive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top