Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2003 10:29:14 AM EDT
Guys,
   Here is the tentative class topics list.  Some items may be added or deleted depending on how the course shapes up, but this is a pretty good indication of what will be covered.

Terminology
Sights/ Zeroing
Ammumition selection
Basic Rifle fundamentals
Position shooting
Slings
Engagement modes
Reloads
Malfunctions (yes, they do occur)
Barricades
Shooting on the move
Pistol transitions

There will also be some discussion of tactics and AK rifle enhancement tips.  If things work out well, I'll schedule a 2 day advanced class that will contain a lot more Tactics, 2 person team skills, Low-light operations, Problem solving, and Speed engagements, to name a few things. I'm expecting to put around 800 rds. downrange along with some pistol.

Course date is February 8th, 2004
Cost- $100 plus $25 range fee
Total- $125

If you interested, email me for a registration and course requirements form.  I need to get at least 5 people to run the class.  Please spread the word.  I'll also be posting this on the Alabama and Florida Hometown pages.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
     VSP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top