Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2003 10:23:19 AM EDT
Well, after much sweaty palmed waiting, I finally got to break free and go to ACM to shoot my new Pro Carry II.  Wow, it shoots nice.  It kicks a little harder than I'm used to, but then again, its an aluminum framed short slide 1911 that weighs 10 ounces less than a full sized model.  I shot two boxes of Winchester Q4170 through 3 Wilson Combat 47Ds.  No FTEs, FTfeeds, FTfires, FTRBs, nothing.  All 100 rounds went bang when I pulled the trigger.  Sweet.  One thing, though, it seems that the sights area a little off; it shoots about 1" to the left at 15 yards, but the elevation is on.  I even had the dude that was working the counter at ACM to confirm it.  So now I need to move the rear sight some, anyone have any suggestions?  All in all, I'm really happy with it.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well, after much sweaty palmed waiting

I'm having trouble getting past this first sentence.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope I am as lucky!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you've got a nice shooter there.  Not sure how to go about adjusting the sight.  Hey, isn't that what adjustable sights are for?  
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 11:13:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Hammer?

Edited to add: I would have said Ball Peen hammer, but P806 is having trouble enuff.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:52:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't want to hear about people peening their balls.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Well sweaty palmed ball peening is in order on certain occasions with the right company...

Ghost
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top