Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2003 3:43:39 AM EDT
Guys,
   Just wanted to let you know I have secured a range for the AK Class.  It will be on Sunday Feb. 8th.  It will only be a one day class, due to daylight savings time and the cold weather.  I will have a course syllabus posted next week.  I'm thinking it will be around 800 rounds.  Cost will be $100 plus $25 range fee.  If this class is successful and there is enough interest.  I will schedule a two day class with a lot more information and techniques.  You can email me for a class information sheet and a registration sheet.  I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and having a kick ass time.

VSP
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:47:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm probably gonna be able to make it (80%).      
(gotta get permission from SWMBO)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top