Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2003 6:07:25 AM EDT
I want some Surefire stuff and that heavy-set guy who was always at the Eastman gun shows hasn't been there the last few times.  Anyone know his company name?

If not, where should I buy my Surefire stuff?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:31:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I remember that guy, but he only had common stuff.

I bought my Millenium from another guy in the forum.  Here's his contact info:

Calvin Hall
1845 NE 63rd St.
Ocala, FL 34479
e-mail:  [email protected]

Calvin was quite fast and gave me a nice deal and service.

Cheers!
Rossi

(edited to add address)
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I want some Surefire stuff and that heavy-set guy who was always at the Eastman gun shows hasn't been there the last few times.  Anyone know his company name?

If not, where should I buy my Surefire stuff?

Thanks.

Talk to ARH about that guy before you buy...
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:45:50 PM EDT
[#3]
The vendor's name is Patrick Deveney, his company name is Grand Ole' Auction & Trading Co.
He is in Marietta, GA, you can find him in the phone book.

Rumor has it that he was banned from the Eastman shows by the other heavy set guy, Matt.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:59:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info, all.  ARstudent, I heard the same thing.  Heard he got booted for carrying a loaded gun after the rules changed to prohibit vendors from carrying.  That what you heard?
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Book what surefire are you lookin for?  I can get a price from my MAC man.  He'll order anything I want.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Delta, I'm wanting a SureFire Executive (the little flashlight with a clip on it) and the replacement forend for a Mossberg 500 shotgun.  I can get part numbers for you later.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
That guy got booted alright.The Stealth-Tapco surplus guys are selling Surefire stuff at the shows now...I much prefer to deal with them anyways.Sorry got no POC for them though...
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool, thanks!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Delta, I'm wanting a SureFire Executive (the little flashlight with a clip on it) and the replacement forend for a Mossberg 500 shotgun.  I can get part numbers for you later.  Thanks!

WELL SON GIT ME SOME PART NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top