Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2003 9:08:08 PM EDT
Well seeing that it is the busist shopping day of the year I've decided I'll go to the range that day. Early of course, so ya'll come out and do some shooting. I got to run my new upper I put together and the AK-47 that got the paint job after the build.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:17:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Working.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Ditto.  Have fun!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
OK then. I can't beleive ya'll have to work the day after Thanksgiving. We (Delta) gets two days for the holiday, lucky us I guess. I'll be taking a pumkin left over for Holloween two blow up with the ak
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OK then. I can't beleive ya'll have to work the day after Thanksgiving. We (Delta) gets two days for the holiday, lucky us I guess. I'll be taking a pumkin left over for Holloween two blow up with the ak

Not everyone at Delta gets Thanksgiving and the day after off.  Some of us gotta keep the aircraft in the air.  I'm working tonight, but tomrrow starts my weekend, so turkey day is going to be a day late at our house.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I get both days off, too.  Well, I did until I was drafted into working Friday.  I don't care, though.  Holiday pay plus 2x regular pay is a nice thing indeed.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:49:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Friday morning and it's still raining, darn the bad luck, I guess I'll have to stow my equipment away for another day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top