Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2003 3:56:19 AM EDT
A build your own AR applet.

Click on the model lower you want, no I want the Hogue grip on there and the pinned telestock.  Hmm, I wonder how the DPMS Lo-Pro looks on that with an Aimpoint.  Alright, now add the Knight RAS, a bipod, forward grip, and let's scope out that AK brake on the end of that barrel.  Nah scratch all that, gimme a free-float tube and a heavy bull barrel.  Put an A2 stock back on there, and ditch the Aimpoint for a nice Bushnell scope.  Nah, straight A2 config...

That would be too fucking cool.  Know exactly what your rifle would look like before you buy the parts for it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, maybe BookHound could write it!!

Cool idea though! I thought you were gonna say enema.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:17:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I could write the code, but you guys already know I'm terrible with photo/graphics stuff.  

Besides, I thought Bradd was our applet?  Hey Bradd, try this.  Don't like it?  Well, off to EE.  

Seriously, you want an applet?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:17:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey, maybe BookHound could write it!!

Would you trust a man who doesn't know the difference between RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 to write such a program?  Because I know I wouldn't.  

Cool idea though! I thought you were gonna say enema.
There are some things you must not do.  This place is so full of shit that an enema would turn it into a virtual tubgirl.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:19:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Seriously, you want an applet?

I think it's a great idea.  Then again, that may be enough to not do it.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:31:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:15:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Meh, it's a start.  But I wanna build a virtual rifle and customize the entire thing so I can see how it looks when it's all put together.  I'm sure other people would enjoy toying around with it too.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Why do you need an AR-15 applet?
You'll still never buy one!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You know what this site needs?

Less rejects?

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Why do you need an AR-15 applet?
You'll still never buy one!

~ s0ulzer0

Not until I can buy the parts cheap!    Next up is a Mossberg 590, then a revolver for Donna.  Then I'll see about putting together an AR.

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know what this site needs?

Less rejects?

Go tongue-punch your mom's dirt star, funnyman.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:23:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I think it is a great idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top