Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2003 3:43:19 AM EDT
the_reject, when is your move coming up?  Do you need any help?  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 3:49:06 AM EDT
[#1]
First week of December.  I'm taking the entire week off and hope to move all the stuff I can move in my car by the weekend, then rent a U-Haul and ferry the rest over on Saturday.  Help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:23:19 AM EDT
[#2]
So, Saturday the 6th?  I think I can do that.  Plan on me being there unless some work stuff comes up.  I seriously doubt that though.  Although it does sometimes happen, it's pretty rare for me to have to work a weekend.  Please tell me your new place is also first floor.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:25:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope!  

Up one flight of stairs.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:26:51 AM EDT
[#4]
hey dude,

if you let me carry the coach gun and ride on top of the uhaul, i'll drive up and help too!

seriously, i've been looking for a reason to get out, i'll contact you closer to the 6th and see if i can come up too.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:32:47 AM EDT
[#5]
LWC - we've got a shoot this weekend and a lot of guys are getting together next weekend too.  Anytime you want to drive over we'll do something.  Just let us know.

Now someone needs to Photoshop you on top a U-haul.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:35:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Why photoshop?

I was hoping i could make it this weekend, but it looks like i'm stuck without a sitter.  Oh, well. I'm working on next weekend as you bastards said you are shooting yet again then...

I'm going to see if the_beer_slayer wants to ride up with me next weekend.

later bud.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:54:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I can't go next weekend.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:57:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
hey dude,

if you let me carry the coach gun and ride on top of the uhaul, i'll drive up and help too!

Man what a great picture that would make.  

seriously, i've been looking for a reason to get out, i'll contact you closer to the 6th and see if i can come up too.

Don't worry about it too much.  When the time comes for us to move to Birmingham, I'll let you know so you can help us unpack.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:58:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why photoshop?

I was hoping i could make it this weekend, but it looks like i'm stuck without a sitter.  Oh, well. I'm working on next weekend as you bastards said you are shooting yet again then...

I'm going to see if the_beer_slayer wants to ride up with me next weekend.

later bud.

Yeah, the 15th is the shoot for the cool people.  That's why Bookhound isn't allowed to show up.  Look forward to seeing you and TBS next weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top