Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2003 1:57:09 PM EDT
I spoke to Ross a little while ago.  He's back, he's dirty and he's tired.  But, he's okay.  He is resting up for another trip, this one for a wedding.  He probably won't be posting for another few days, but he wanted me to tell everyone hello.

So, hello from Ross!

For those who didn't know, ARH spent three weeks climbing mountains, rafting and hiking with a bunch of liberals.  

I'll let him tell the rest.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 2:07:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Dayemm, that's sounds like fun, except for the liberals part.  Hope he's OK.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, so he called YOU!?! Well. He said he was buying a camera for the trip.

WE WANT PICS!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 3:39:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet he learned some cool outdoor stuff while on his adventure. Funny stories maybe??
  Ross share the knowledge my man!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:01:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea, Ross.  Tell us how to wipe your ass on rocks.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:29:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I am heading out to San Antonio right now, but when I get back I will give you the poop on my trip.

ARH
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 4:33:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel sorry for the poor bastard who has to sit next to you on that plane.  I'm sure you'll be ripe for a few days yet.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 5:03:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am heading out to San Antonio right now, but when I get back I will give you the poop from my trip.

ARH

EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!! No thanks.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#8]
ARH survives 4 weeks in the wilderness......now watch, his plane to San Antonio will crash!

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 9:06:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Howdy fellas!
I'm back and did not crash going to San Antonio.
I have a few picks from the course, and will get Donny to help me post them.
A buddy of mine in San Diego is going to send me copies of the pics he took. This might take a while since his city is burning.
I will try to get to the CE shoot on the 15th and grossly exaggerate my adventures in Utah.

See ya soon.

ARH
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome back, Ross!  
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Howdy fellas!
A buddy of mine in San Diego is going to send me copies of the pics he took. This might take a while since his city is burning.
I will try to get to the CE shoot on the 15th and grossly exaggerate my adventures in Utah.

See ya soon.

ARH

DOOOOOD, The cool guys are going to the shoot on the 8th. Does this mean I will have to go to both?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy fellas!

See ya soon.

ARH

DOOOOOD, The cool guys are going to the shoot on the 8th.

As stated in the other thread, the 15th is for the cool folks, the 8th is for the rectal reamers.  

Does this mean I will have to go to both?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

AC/DC?
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#13]

As stated in the other thread, the 15th is for the cool folks, the 8th is for the rectal reamers.

Well your too tight anyway.  And as long as Im on the giving side, that does not make "me" gay!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Howdy fellas!

See ya soon.

ARH

DOOOOOD, The cool guys are going to the shoot on the 8th.

Does this mean I will have to go to both?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

AC/DC?

Yeah, this is the way to recruit new shooters!! Notice I did NOT say 'fresh meat'.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yeah, this is the way to recruit new shooters!! Notice I did NOT say 'fresh meat'.

Dunno 'bout that, but it will boost attendance for the 15th.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Welcome back, Ross!  

Thanks Bradd.
It's good to be back.
I love having a toilet, shower, and bed!!!

ARH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top