Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2003 5:48:09 AM EDT
Free Hi-cap mag for a .40 if you can pick it up on East side of Atl. Loganville or Conyers.
It was given to me and I have no use for it.
It slides in, locks, and drops free from a 92fs 9mm. so I'm assuming it fits a .40 92.
It belonged to my former brother in law, The only Berretta I am aware of him owning was a Cougar so I am not sure about the application.
E-mail if you want it.

OOPS, I was wrong, I just found a few .40 rounds and loaded them in the mag, They went down in a single collumn. 10 rd. mag I guess.
But the good news is 3 Black Talon bullets are now included
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 5:14:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Taurus that might take it. I could make it to the next CE shoot and try it. I can always use mags...at least that's what these guys say. And my 2 remaining Black Talos would LOVE some company!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

edited to add: oops, I just saw the email me note...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top