Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/16/2003 5:27:19 PM EDT
I tried calling your cell phone to see if we could do an ammo/money swap, and I stopped by your house tonight, but it looks like you already went to bed.  gimme a call in the morning to see if we can work something out before Crystal and I head out to Alabama.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah...he's in bed alright!    
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I called his house earlier and I got the machine! So dont know.........
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:55:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I talked to him yesterday and the lucky bastard had his famous Columbus customer cancel on him at the last minute. So, Book headed for the deer woods with his trusty, evil, in-line muzzleloader. He won't be back until Sunday night.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I talked to him yesterday and the lucky bastard had his famous Columbus customer cancel on him at the last minute. So, Book headed for the deer woods with his trusty, evil, in-line muzzleloader. He won't be back until Sunday night.

So Does this mean we can really slam on him hard til' Sunday and he won't respond?

hehhehheeehhehehehehe

Link Posted: 10/16/2003 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#5]
While the moderator is away the mice will play...
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Ill pass on "slamin" any of u fellas hard.....um there is a joke in there somewhere
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm very sincerely sorry, Delta, for my absence.  I will split some ammo with you this week if you give me the chance.  I was out of town.  Call me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top