Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2003 6:58:13 PM EDT
    I have done one of Bookhounds guns and painted it cammo.  I have gotten some replies in regards to doing theirs.  Well someone asked for a group deal and I will offer one to the GA. forums.  This does not mean if you live somewhere else you can not get into the group deal but Im just offering it here.  
    Some of you know Brasspile here on the AR pages.  We are teaming up and will be offering our services to the AR page.  I have talk to him on prices, and some of you have seen the pink gun that he did.  He charges $100 for just a single color. I will offer (you provide the furniture) you $80 to do any AR furniture cammo but I need a minimum of 5 people.  Please post your name  here under this thread and send me email for address to ship.  At this time I can only accept money, checks, and money orders.  I am going to be setting up a paypal account and later a credit card machine.  
    I will run this offer for 30 days.  Watch for bookhounds post when he gets his toy back at 10:30am tomorrow.  I think you will all be impressed!  30 days starts tomorrow October 10, 2003.  Normal price will be $125.  Will be posting pics as soon as I can get bookhound to help me do so!

Thanks all and let me know.

Gordon
Email address is [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 3:24:40 AM EDT
[#1]
[Mr. Burns]::::excellent::::[Mr. Burns]
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Bookhound was tied up in meetings this morning and headed out of town for a day or 2 so be on the watch out for his reactions on Sunday or Monday!  Thanks all!
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bookhound was tied up in meetings this morning...

Wait a minute.  I thought Bookhound was a java programmer...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top