Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2003 6:05:02 PM EDT
Hi there-
Crystal has IM'd me about your cats, and I've tried to IM you back twice... are you getting them? I'm having upload problems on my end of the net. Let me know if you got them. If not, I'll post a reply to her questions here unless you prefer another method of communication...
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got them, I'll make sure crystal sees them in the morning.  (she allready went to bed, and I was watching the Colts comeback against the Buckaneers)
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 3:04:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
(she allready went to bed, and I was watching the Colts comeback against the Buckaneers)

Yeah, fuck you too.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 3:20:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
(she allready went to bed, and I was watching the Colts comeback against the Buckaneers)

Yeah, fuck you too.

Sapp can't catch you, Sapp too slow!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 3:30:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, fuck you too.

Sapp can't catch you, Sapp too slow!

Nah, Sapp, Rice, and the rest of the Bucs' defense considered this one in the bag way too early.  They never showed up to play the second half.

The first half, they played like a team who could win it all again.  The second half showed them that past accomplishments mean nothing.  Jon Gruden is gonna be pissed at his squad for this one.  All I can say is that I'm glad I don't play for the Redskins offense, because they are gonna feel it next week.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not even a colts fan, I just like seeing the AFC come into the NFC's house and clean up.  My fav team is about 9 hours due east.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top